Our students have been winning accolades from across the country and abroad. Their contributions / efforts on non-academic activities go unnoticed. It was felt that it would be only in the fitness of things that they be recognized by the Office of the Dean (Students).
5th of every month: Details of the students will be collected from the O/o Director, Institute Secretaries, Advisors and other sources for recognitions
10th : Mail sent to / contact the students who have won prizes during the last month
15th : Compilation of a ‘write up’ on each of the work for which they were awarded.
Last Friday of every month: Felicitation at SAC will be held.
1. Dean (Students) - Chairman
2. Advisor (Placement) - Member
3. Advisor (Co-Curricular) - Member
4. Advisor (Cultural) - Member
5. Head (CFI) - Member
6. Deputy Registrar (Students) - Secretary
7. Students General Secretary - Member
8. Academic Affairs Secretary - Member
9. Research Affairs Secretary - Member
10. Co-Curricular Secretary - Member
11. Cultural Secretary (1) - Member
12. Student Secretary, CFI - Member
First celebration held on 22nd April 2016 along with the Gymkhana Day / Evening. About 133 students were honoured by the Director.